Military veteran exploring my options. Open to expanding my career. Military Intelligence and freelance background that would fit Market Research and Competitive Intelligence / Business Strategy.
Also available for military/defense positions that would build upon my experience and education, preferably as a Senior Intelligence Analyst, or in Intelligence Process Improvement or Instruction. Country/regional expertise as well as knowledge and background in Irregular Warfare.
A president of a large organization once told me his job was to ask people, “What do you need and how can I help?”
That is the best leadership advice I have ever received.
I am currently available for full-time opportunities. Also looking for consulting or independent research opportunities. Enrolled in USF MBA program in Tampa until December 2016.
- Top Secret clearance granted June 2016.
- Experience in Intelligence Analysis, Process Analysis, Process Documentation, Business Strategy, Market Analysis, Emergency Management, and Social Media.
- MBA Candidate working on a dual focus in Project and Process Management/Creativity and Innovation.
- Master’s degree in International Affairs with an emphasis on Middle East history and thesis on the Kurdish military.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to meet project deadlines consistently.
- Able to visualize and communicate “big picture” initiatives and processes.
- Able to work in high pressure environments in less than ideal conditions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Social Media platforms, and Military Intelligence programs.
- Published author and freelance writer.
- Occasional stand-up comic.
I am reachable via email: mglortz(at)gmail.com.