I have facilitated learning, structure, and innovation for global organizations.
I’ve also assisted local businesses with strategy and market analysis.
My varied experiences have allowed me to take outside-the-box approaches to finding solutions.
A president of a large organization once told me his job was to ask franchise owners, “What do you need and how can I help?”
That is the best leadership advice I have ever received.
I am currently available for consulting or independent research opportunities.
- Experience in Business Strategy, Intelligence Analysis, Process Analysis, Process Documentation, and Social Media.
- MBA Candidate working on a dual focus in Organizational Behavior/Creativity and Innovation.
- Master’s degree in International Affairs.
- Excellent communication skills and able to meet deadlines consistently.
- Able to visualize and communicate “big picture” initiatives and processes.
- Able to work in high pressure environments in less than ideal conditions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Social Media platforms, and Military Intelligence programs.
- Military Veteran.
- Published author and freelance writer.
- Part-time stand-up comic.
I am reachable via email: mglortz(at)gmail.com.