A president of a large organization once told me his job was to ask franchise owners, “What do you need and how can I help?”
That is the best leadership advice I have ever received.
I’m an experienced professional with a background in bringing executive management thought to practice. My goal is to help business owners or senior leaders achieve success. I am currently available for consulting or independent research opportunities.
I’ve worked with senior and executive leaders all over the world, helping them synthesize, develop, and communicate their plans for implementation. I have also provided leaders with insight and intelligence when necessary, giving them a clearer picture of the risks their organization might face.
I have experience in Business Strategy, Intelligence Analysis, Process Analysis, Process Documentation, and Social Media.
I am an MBA Candidate working on a dual focus in Organizational Behavior/Creativity and Innovation. I also hold a Master’s degree in International Affairs.
- Excellent communication skills and able to meet deadlines consistently.
- Able to visualize and communicate “big picture” initiatives and processes.
- Able to work in high pressure environments in less than ideal conditions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Social Media platforms, and Military Intelligence programs.
- Military Veteran.
- Published author and freelance writer.
- Part-time stand-up comic.
I am reachable via email: mglortz(at)gmail.com.