I have worked for industry and government clients at international, state, and local levels. Experienced in research, analysis, process development, course development, and social media.
My goal is to be on the cutting edge of what’s happening. Throughout my career, I have enhanced organizations by providing actionable intelligence to decision makers. Actionable intelligence can be from external or internal sources. It can be providing market leads, financial analysis, threat information, or data on how internal processes are working.
Military intelligence veteran expanding my career in the corporate sector. Building experience in Market Research, Business Strategy, Financial Analysis, Communication Strategy, and Competitive Intelligence.
Also available for military/defense positions that would build upon my previous experiences and education, preferably in Intelligence, Program/Process Development, or Media Analysis. Extensive Middle East expertise as well as knowledge and background in Irregular Warfare.
- Experience in Intelligence Analysis, Process Analysis, Process Documentation, Business Strategy, Market Analysis, Social Media Management, and Freelance Writing.
- Government clearance granted June 2016.
- Experience with Special Operations Forces and conventional US military forces.
- MBA in Process Management / Creativity and Innovation.
- Master’s degree in International Affairs with an emphasis on Middle East history and thesis on the Kurdish military.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to meet project deadlines consistently.
- Able to visualize and communicate “big picture” initiatives and processes.
- Able to work in high pressure environments in less than ideal conditions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Social Media platforms, and Military Intelligence programs.
- Published author.
- Occasional stand-up comic.
I am reachable via email: mglortz(at)gmail.com.