A president of a large organization once told me his job was to ask franchise owners, “What do you need and how can I help?”
That is the best leadership advice I have ever received.
I’m an experienced professional with a background in bringing executive management thought to practice. My goal is to help business owners or senior leaders achieve success.
I’ve worked with senior and executive leaders all over the world, helping them synthesize, develop, and communicate their plans for implementation. I have also provided leaders with insight and intelligence when necessary, giving them a clearer picture of the risks their organization might face.
I have experience in Business Strategy, Process Analysis, Project Management, Intelligence Analysis, Process Documentation, Social Media, and Stand-up Comedy.
I am an MBA Candidate working on a dual focus in Project Management/Creativity and Innovation. I also hold a Master’s degree in International Affairs.
- Excellent communication skills and able to meet deadlines consistently.
- Able to visualize and communicate “big picture” initiatives and processes.
- Able to work in high pressure environments in less than ideal conditions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Social Media platforms, and Military Intelligence programs.
- Military Veteran.
- Published author and freelance writer.
I am reachable via email: mglortz(at)gmail.com.