Experienced professional with a background in bringing executive management thought to practice. My goal is to help business owners or senior leaders achieve success.
A president of a large organization once told me his job is to ask franchise owners, “What do you need and how can I help?”
That is the best leadership advice I have ever received.
I’ve worked with senior and executive leaders all over the world, helping them synthesize, develop, and communicate their plans for implementation. I have also provided leaders with insight and intelligence when necessary, giving them a clearer picture of the risks their organization might face.
I have experience in Process Analysis, Project Management, Intelligence Analysis, Process Documentation, and Communications.
I am an MBA Candidate working on a dual focus in Project Management/Creativity and Innovation. I also hold a Master’s degree in International Affairs.
- Excellent communication skills and able to meet deadlines consistently.
- Able to visualize and communicate “big picture” initiatives and processes.
- Able to work in high pressure environments in less than ideal conditions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Social Media platforms, and Military Intelligence programs.
- Military Veteran.
- Published author and freelance writer.
- Occasional stand-up comic.
I am reachable via email: mglortz(at)gmail.com.