February 28 at 8:50pm
Very cool music collector website. http://www.rapmusicguide.com/
Rap Music Guide is an extensive database of rare underground and out of print rap & hip-hop music. The ultimate destination for music collectors!
February 28 at 8:02pm
I should be given the option of purchasing them prior to a data company. A year’s worth of my product for $20 is fair. http://mashable.com/2012/02/
Twitter is selling your old tweets to a marketing company.
- Dave Coker : How do you figure that? According to Facebook every one of their users is worth roughly $5 to them. This is straight from their S-1, the regulatory document that has to be filed before a firm goes public. February 29 at 5:08am
- Michael Lortz : Completely arbitrary. I get money for freelance writing and content creation. Twitter posts are content, so I figure they owe me. So whereas they don’t have a way to download the tweets, before they sell them to someone else, I’ll buy the content I created using their platform. 20 was the first number that came to mind. February 29 at 11:14pm
- Dave Coker: I was actually insulted to read Facebook valued our contributions so little, $20 seems much fairer if not $200 March 1 at 4:50am
February 28 at 7:43pm
Like I always do, here is Metalcakes KathyBejma‘s latest: a raisin cinamon cupcake dedicated to Venom! http://
- “If there was a “really like”…” on Ellen Desper‘s photo.
- “The Machete way I linked to is…” on Scott Ellis‘s status.
- “You both look amazing. But so…” on Eva Lee‘s photo.
February 18 at 1:34pm
I totally forgot Pee-wee Herman makes an appearance in the Blues Brothers! ·
- Michael likes Dear Opposite Sex: Wtf!?
- “I have a week left in town…” on his own post on Heather Sharpe‘s wall.
- “Hey Heather, Happy Birthday!” on Heather Sharpe‘s Wall.
February 17 at 3:57am
The Wrestling Blog talks about the term “mark” and his thoughts on it. http://
February 16 at 10:19pm
One of my favorite writers on the passing of Gary Carter.
Welcome aboard, and thank you for joining our tour group. We know you could have chosen any Met season to get lost in for a little while, but we think you chose wisely in deciding to join us here in 1985. We’re not supposed to play favorites, but between you folks and me, this is the one where you’l…
February 16 at 7:51pm
I might have to come back from Afghanistan for a few days to see this concert. http://hardrockhideout.com/
CLUTCH and HELLYEAH Unite For North American Co-Headlining Tour Maryland rockers CLUTCH are teaming up with HELLYEAH for a North American Co-Headlining Tour this Spring. Both bands will play full headlining sets. The tour kicks off April 13th in Providence, RI …
- “And with state budgets cutting…” on Cutler Edwards‘s link.
- ”I would so go if I was in town! Sounds like fun! ” on IRL Geeky Speed Dating‘s timeline.
- Michael likes Faith and Fear in Flushing.
- Michael and Elizabeth Rose are now friends.
Matthew Cerrone shared the following link and had this to say about it: Baseball fans, check out Ted Berg’s Minor Leaguers Chipotle Tweets! http://
- ”Or his phone is dead, he lost…” on Torianne Valdez‘s link.
- ”Very nice!” on Power Moves Entertainment – est: 1992‘s photo.
- ”The bar was definitely a fun…” on Kira Skellington‘s status.
- “Come with me to Afghanistan….” on Cary Strukel‘s status.
After being laid off several months ago, I did everything I could to find work. I did lunches with power brokers and went broke at power lunches. I signed up for new job sites and cited new job signs. I looked in nooks and crannies and looked at jobs for cooks and nannies. Nothing panned out short o…
I am admittedly stressing out over my upcoming afghanistan trip. I apologize in advance if I act like a bridezilla to anyone. Ugh.
omEditor’s Note: Be sure to catch GPS every Sunday at 10a.m. and 1p.m. EST. If you miss it, you can buy episodes on iTunes. By Fareed Zakaria, CNN Now that Mitt Romney is once again the front-runner, his campaign focus is returning to President Obama.
WarGames is on AMC! The movie that inspired computer programmers worldwide. It inspired me to try to figure out tic-tac-toe. I did it wrong.
The Darkness is back! http://www.youtube.com/
February 3 at 7:03pm
If there isn’t a Pink Floyd remix to this very soon, the internet has failed. http://www.wired.com/
Another post on why Impact needs to hit the road, by Michael Lortz
I got 0% of the FL Republican primary vote today. Disappointed, but not surprised.
- Brad Thiboult and Ellen Desper like this.
- Jared Papesh : I didn’t either…voting is definitely tangible February 1 at 4:26am
- Bill McArdle : demand a recount, I think my chad is hanging… Hold on let me check….Yup, just as I thought, hanging to the left…. February 1 at 4:27am
- Jami ‘Ducky’ Taylor you were on the ballot? I must have got an incorrect one. doesnt surprise me since were in florida February 1 at 5:44am
- Brad Thiboult : Try harder man try harder February 1 at 6:08am
- Michael Lortz : There will always be 2016. February 1 at 6:31am
- Seth Nadreau : I, too, was hoping for better results for myself. February 1 at 8:29am
- Rob Prior : don’t get discouraged, maybe they didn’t like ur curly wig around ur waist. February 1 at 9:01am
- Ellen Desper : next time ;-) February 1 at 3:27pm