Recently, Justin Beiber threw down the gauntlet in wishing a tragic figure in history was one of his fans if either they were alive today or his material was around back then.
Following the lead of the Beibs, I’m throwing my afro wig into the ring and laying claim to the fandom of other historical persons.
- Hopefully Abraham Lincoln would have been watching Flash Vs The Aliens.
- Hopefully John the Baptist would have wore an afro wig on his head.
- Hopefully Franklin D. Roosevelt would have enjoyed my stand-up.
- Hopefully Jesus would have rocked a jewfro and joined the AfroSquad.
- Hopefully James Brown would have laughed at my “Funky Nixon” commercials.
- Hopefully Rosa Parks would have enjoyed my contributions to The Bus Leagues Experience.
- Hopefully Genghis Khan would have enjoyed reading about my adventures in Afghanistan.
- Hopefully Ghandi would have enjoyed my award-winning chili.
- Hopefully Jim Morrison would have read “Praise The Lortz” when he went to FSU.
- Hopefully Che Guevara would have followed The Man LLC on Twitter.
Bieber might have billions of teenage girls in his back pocket, but these people are members of the Lortz Legion. Back off, Bieber.